Report on the IBSSA Technical Department - ANNEX 7
XIV Congress of IBSSA 5th September 2009 Brussels / BELGIUM
This report has been made for the 14th Congress of IBSSA, on 4th September, 2009 in Brussels by Gen. Dr. András Czapáry-Martincsevics Chairman of IBSSA Technical Department about the activity of the department since the last Congress till the end of present Congress and about some future plans how to develop and to continue the activity of the Department.
1. The members of TechDept have defined the mission and the places of activity, the requirements for nomination of new TechDept members agreed by Executive Committee. It can be read by everyone on the homepage of IBSSA or please contact us for having it. We focused to find new members who supporting efficiently our activity and working really.
2. The members of Technical Department are:
- Dr. András Czapáry-Martincsevics (Hungary) Chairman
- Mr. Bert E. Dombi (Swiss) Secretary
- Ing. Marius Marghitas (Romania)
- Dipl. Ing. Dr. Milovan Lakušić (Serbia) Secretary
- Mr. Zoltán Hegedűs (Serbia)
3. The members of Department have participated continuously in the work of the national associations of security companies. The presence on the country conferences and on the monthly general meetings of the IBSSA National Sections is a very efficient and right way of support provided from the side of Technical Department.
4. Some words about the technical support of Technical Department for the Headquarters. There has been selected, bought and installed a new card printing technology and also the necessary equipments in the last year and for the personalization of membership cards of IBSSA Headquarter in Budapest. We are very happy to support this decision and purchasing process.
5. There is planned to make technical presentations and demonstrations for the members of Congress. All of any demonstrations are welcomed now and in the future too. The Congress is an excellent opportunity to do presentations and to share technical information with the members of Congress so we ask the organizing Committee of next Congress too to keep the opportunities of demonstrations.
Finally we would like to state and declare that we focus our activity to introduce more and more new security equipments and technology to the members of IBSSA by using of all publication opportunity of IBSSA.
Brussels, 4th September, 2009
My IBSSA - Sign in or Register
Between 2-6 August 2017 (from Wednesday till Sunday), a 5-day Ju-Jitsu, Karate, Krav-Maga and Military Close Combat training camp will be held in the organisation and with the participation of IBSSA Master Teachers and Instructors.
We wish to inform all our members that Dr. Antonio La SALANDRA - IBSSA Master Teacher of Self Defence will organise the following executive protection trainings, close combat and tactical arrest seminars in 2017 - 2018…
See the flyers below: