Report on the IBSSA Technical Department - ANNEX 7
XIV Congress of IBSSA 5th September 2009 Brussels / BELGIUM
This report has been made for the 14th Congress of IBSSA, on 4th September, 2009 in Brussels by Gen. Dr. András Czapáry-Martincsevics Chairman of IBSSA Technical Department about the activity of the department since the last Congress till the end of present Congress and about some future plans how to develop and to continue the activity of the Department.
1. The members of TechDept have defined the mission and the places of activity, the requirements for nomination of new TechDept members agreed by Executive Committee. It can be read by everyone on the homepage of IBSSA or please contact us for having it. We focused to find new members who supporting efficiently our activity and working really.
2. The members of Technical Department are:
- Dr. András Czapáry-Martincsevics (Hungary) Chairman
- Mr. Bert E. Dombi (Swiss) Secretary
- Ing. Marius Marghitas (Romania)
- Dipl. Ing. Dr. Milovan Lakušić (Serbia) Secretary
- Mr. Zoltán Hegedűs (Serbia)
3. The members of Department have participated continuously in the work of the national associations of security companies. The presence on the country conferences and on the monthly general meetings of the IBSSA National Sections is a very efficient and right way of support provided from the side of Technical Department.
4. Some words about the technical support of Technical Department for the Headquarters. There has been selected, bought and installed a new card printing technology and also the necessary equipments in the last year and for the personalization of membership cards of IBSSA Headquarter in Budapest. We are very happy to support this decision and purchasing process.
5. There is planned to make technical presentations and demonstrations for the members of Congress. All of any demonstrations are welcomed now and in the future too. The Congress is an excellent opportunity to do presentations and to share technical information with the members of Congress so we ask the organizing Committee of next Congress too to keep the opportunities of demonstrations.
Finally we would like to state and declare that we focus our activity to introduce more and more new security equipments and technology to the members of IBSSA by using of all publication opportunity of IBSSA.
Brussels, 4th September, 2009
My IBSSA - Sign in or Register
The IBSSA International Anti-Human Trafficking Project – launched in February 2017 – is a private sector international network of business professionals that provide education to government and non-government organizations in human trafficking and serve as a focal point within their geographic area for the collection of open source information pertaining to human trafficking.
During the month of May 2017, our Regional Representative for Kosovo and Albania, Mr. Ismet MEHMETI – Police Instructor and Krav Maga Maor Instructor held trainings in Pristina, Kosovo for security guards and bodyguards of the following companies:
Mr. Fernando Figueroa – Country Representative of IBSSA for the Dominican Republic gave a short report about conducting counter terrorism trainings with government officials in the country: “To date sixty-five personnel have passed through the Assassination Survival Training for Protection Agents course since January 2017...