Report on the IBSSA Technical Department - ANNEX 7
XIV Congress of IBSSA 5th September 2009 Brussels / BELGIUM
This report has been made for the 14th Congress of IBSSA, on 4th September, 2009 in Brussels by Gen. Dr. András Czapáry-Martincsevics Chairman of IBSSA Technical Department about the activity of the department since the last Congress till the end of present Congress and about some future plans how to develop and to continue the activity of the Department.
1. The members of TechDept have defined the mission and the places of activity, the requirements for nomination of new TechDept members agreed by Executive Committee. It can be read by everyone on the homepage of IBSSA or please contact us for having it. We focused to find new members who supporting efficiently our activity and working really.
2. The members of Technical Department are:
- Dr. András Czapáry-Martincsevics (Hungary) Chairman
- Mr. Bert E. Dombi (Swiss) Secretary
- Ing. Marius Marghitas (Romania)
- Dipl. Ing. Dr. Milovan Lakušić (Serbia) Secretary
- Mr. Zoltán Hegedűs (Serbia)
3. The members of Department have participated continuously in the work of the national associations of security companies. The presence on the country conferences and on the monthly general meetings of the IBSSA National Sections is a very efficient and right way of support provided from the side of Technical Department.
4. Some words about the technical support of Technical Department for the Headquarters. There has been selected, bought and installed a new card printing technology and also the necessary equipments in the last year and for the personalization of membership cards of IBSSA Headquarter in Budapest. We are very happy to support this decision and purchasing process.
5. There is planned to make technical presentations and demonstrations for the members of Congress. All of any demonstrations are welcomed now and in the future too. The Congress is an excellent opportunity to do presentations and to share technical information with the members of Congress so we ask the organizing Committee of next Congress too to keep the opportunities of demonstrations.
Finally we would like to state and declare that we focus our activity to introduce more and more new security equipments and technology to the members of IBSSA by using of all publication opportunity of IBSSA.
Brussels, 4th September, 2009
My IBSSA - Sign in or Register
Dear IBSSA Members, partner organisations, and dear Friends,
I wish You and Your beloved ones a Blessed and Merry Christmas!
Prof. George Popper
President of IBSSA
Dear IBSSA members,
this year one of the official training centres of IBSSA, the bodyguard school “Securitytraining.LV” in Latvia celebrates its 10th Anniversary. In honour of this a shooting competition – based on IPSC rules – was organised on the 12th November 2017 in Riga.
On this occasion, special cups and medals with Securitytraining.LV logo and anniversary marking were prepared for the competition.
Dear IBSSA Members, members of our partner organizations,
To avoid any misunderstandings, we hereby officially notify everyone that the “European Security and Bodyguard Service Association” is not the European section of IBSSA, they have nothing to do with our association!
They have never asked for the approval of IBSSA to their trainings or other programs! Neither have they cooperation agreement with us! ...